Monday, April 6, 2009

SALAM & GOOD DAY EVERYONE

I created this blog as an effort from me to assist my students in upgrading their understandings and answering skills in my teachings. This blog will discover the popular questions either essays or multiple answer questions come up during tests, mid-term exams or even in final exam, without including the specific answer for those question as it will be the homework for the students who provides time for their extra training. Elaborating the anwersing skills will tender a good command of answering essay questions and guidelines to manage their answer scripts. Giveways to students for clarifications of subjects that wandering their minds from time to time. I aimed to be able to help those who taking semester six in MUCH specially students taking Diploma in Environmental Health to obtain better marks and finally graduate with flying colours. Check out for the current updates everyday and All the best to my students!